Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WIWW/Casual Friday Link Ups

Iam linking up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday and Allison at Two Twenty Five Design for Casual Friday.

the pleated poppy blog

Darn if my photo isn't just an Instagram. It's been a terribly busy week here so I could barely get this picture taken. Oh bother.

T-shirt: Ann Taylor Loft

Capris: The Limited

Shoes: Toms

Bracelet: see my shop and below!

I love myself some Toms.

On another note, we're experiencing one of the worst forest fires that Colorado has ever seen. This was my view of a smokey haze as I drove to the gym early this morning. Poor MiniB is back on an inhaler for the first time in 9 months. Praying for relief for the courageous firefighters and families who own a home in the area.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Do you love your shoes? Will they hold up pretty well? Ou look so cute!

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

Love your photographs...tells a story! Hope you could pay my blog a visit sometime soon!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Cute shoes! I haven't tried Tom's yet, but I love the ballet flat version and may have to spring for some soon. :) PS~ I think your Instagram photos look great!

tricia said...

LOVE your bracelet - just gorgeous!

Clairejustine said...

love your pictures,your shoes and bracelet are great :)

Hanna said...

I love that cuff so much!!!!! Thankyou stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment:) xoxox Hanna

~julee~ said...

LOVE your gorgeous bracelet!