Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I am having a crazy week so forgive the unclear, fuzzy pics. I'll be honest, I had one day this week where I wore my pjs most of the day. MiniB's asthma has come back full force. Giving this week my best try--not feeling especially fashionable or cute this week.

Linking up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday and Alison at Two Thirty Five Designs for Casual Friday.

pleated poppy

Shirt: H&M Necklace: My shop Capris: North Face outlet Shoes: Old Navy

Do I look tired? I feel tired!

Photobucket

Pin It!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Love your necklace, pretty!

Charlotte said...

Hope your baby feels better! You still look awesome! :)

Emily said...

Such a cute look, sorry about the asthma! That is always so scary. I have it and my son does too and it is just awful to deal with.
Creamy

Shelby@ My Perfectly Imperfect World said...

I Love the green with the purple! Your necklaces are super cute! Hope your little one is feeling better!

Sandy a la Mode said...

super cute necklace!

April said...

I wear my PJ's most days EVERY week! Love the navy and green together!

~julee~ said...

I hope the little one feels better soon!

(I wear my pj's 50% of the time.)

Have a great week!

JoKnows said...

You look lovely! I have spent more than one day this week in my pjs! I tend to wear them when I am cleaning and tidying.