Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 27, 2009

Finished Jacket for MiniMe




I FINALLY finished this little spring jacket for MiniMe. I think I started it the end of last summer and then got sidetracked (nothing new there!). I used a pattern and the fabric is from Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market line. The yo-yo is also from her Ginger Blossom line. I am very happy with it. I did have to seam-rip one part of the pattern. But that was all my fault and me thinking I knew better than the directions. I was very humbled. And the arms are meant to be three-quarter sleeves. Not a mistake there!

I can post the brand and number of the pattern if you are interested. Or I can email it to you. It is down in my studio and I'm too lazy to go get it. :)

Pin It!

9 comments:

Hulls Clan said...

ok...i totally want to see this on your mini me:) cute cute!

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely adorable jacket!

Anonymous said...

This is terribly cute. Where'd ya get the pattern?

monica said...

What an adorable jacket!! Does the pattern come in adult sizes? :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, lovely jacket, very impressive 'creative space' (& very, very TIDY), and NOOOOO, don't paint the sewing cabinet!!!!!! Nice to meet you.

v8grrl said...

THAT IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Great job!!!! Carolyn I've missed you hope you are well!!

lucy said...

This is a really cute jacket. the frills and colour are stricking.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just LOVE this jacket I have looked at it a thousand(at least it seems like it)times trying to figure out the pattern. I finally googled your flicker name and found your blog. Yeah! Could you post the pattern name and number. I have found a couple of patterns that are close, but I really like the one you made best. Thanks so much!