Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Do You Spoonflower?



I have read so many blog posts about Spoonflower so I decided to check it out. If you don't know about Spoonflower, it is a Web site that allows you create your own fabric! The image of the pear fabric is one of my favorites. It isn't mine--it is PearPops Gumbo by LollyChops. It was recently voted Fabric of the Week and you can see why! I wish we were able to purchase other people's designs but Spoonflower doesn't currently allow that.

Here is another one of my faborites by Mydeedoo:



And another beauty from Cyoungquist:



If you haven't checked out Spoonflower, DO IT! There is so much creativity out there. I might even give it a try sometime.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this idea. I've never heard of it - thanks for passing this on!

Sarah said...

I have never done it yet, but I wouldn't even know where to begin! There are some great prints on there...

Philigry said...

oh, you should! i need to do this too. someday....

tiennie said...

I think spoonflower is so awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey, just letting you know I changed sites. Mine is now briannamarchaj.blogspot.com

erica said...

I love spoonflower, although I have never submitted any designs!