Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!





T wo years ago, my sweet little boy was born. I will never forget our excitment preparing for a boy. My favorite memory after his birth was us sleeping in my hospital bed. I was torn between my fear of squishing him by allowing him to sleep with me. But leaving him inside the cold traveling plastic bed made me so sad since we had spent the last 9 months together. But the likelyhood of me rolling on him was pretty slim since I had surgery and any movement was painful and sleep was not really happening. I would wake and he was pressed to me so I'd scoot and he'd scoot to be near me. How a swaddled little baby can scoot was beyond me but he did. My heart was immediately bonded to him. And he's had me wrapped pretty much ever since.

Happy birthday my precious little guy!

Pin It!

1 comment:

tiennie said...

He's so cute! Happy birthday!