Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quilt Progress





I am loving my quilt but it continues to take me FOREVER to make much progress. Here is where I stand: I've got 5 columns left to sew together. Then I have the whole rest of the quilt--binding, backing, quilting! How long on average does it take you to finish a quilt? I'd say it takes me about 5 months. I would get it done so much faster if I didn't try to pursue other endeavors such as spending time on Spoonflower, making crochet motifs, and working on my Socks That Rock sock club socks.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed! I love it! You have selected such wonderufl colors and patterns. It looks complicated and seems to me you are making great progress on it!
~Emily xx

Unknown said...

Ooooh that's really pretty! I love the colors. It looks so summery!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Beautiful progress! I love the fabric combination. Lovely!

jen duncan said...

OOHH!! I love it too! Keep up the great work. :-)

Elissa said...

OOOOH! i LOVE it! i am ordering my fabric soon. can i ask if you are using a set pattern, or one of your own? i need to make two twin quilts from the fat quarters i am ordering and just haven't quite decided what pattern i will do.....

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

I love your quilt. I think it is the prettiest quilt I have ever seen. I love the colors, the pattern, everything about it. It is just beautiful.

Iris