Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crochet Food



I am terrible at crocheting. I cannot follow the directions to save my life. I don't understand why I can't follow them since I have no issues with following knitting directions.
I welcome the challenge though and made some very LARGE food. My apple is huge compared to the apple in the pattern book. MiniMe said it looks like it was made for James from James and the Giant Peach. :) See what I mean below!



Thanks for all the compliments on the quilt I'm working on. Unfortunately I have to put it on the back burner because our house sold and we're moving so I have to get packing. I will take it up again after the move for sure. Until then I'll just be trying to tackle crochet food.

Pin It!

No comments: