Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy National Bundt Day!



In honor of National Bundt Day, I made a Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake. I'm a huge fan of The Food Librarian's blog. I have faithfully followed her Bundt a Day for 30 days leading up to National Bundt Day.

So.....because I like a yummy bundt, I decided to give the Snickerdoodle Cake a try. I like Snickerdoodles but THIS cake surpasses the famous cookie its named after. I tend to feel like the cookie version hardens as soon as it cools. This cake is so moist and delicious!




I used the NordicWare Star Bundt pan and greased the heck out of every crack and crevice. Just when I thought I had greased it enough, I greased it some more! This bundt made my kitchen smell incredible! And unlike past experience, the bundt slid right out of the pan.







I was so touched that B said he was looking forward to having the bundt all day. He didn't seem disappointed!



All in all, I am glad I paid homage to the bundt. It made me want to invest in some other bundt pans. Yay National Bundt Day!!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

The Food Librarian said...

Carolyn, What a fantastic Bundt! It was my first time making this bundt too and it was sooooo delicious! Totally the cookie in cake form. I love your Bundt pan too. Very nice! Thanks for baking along with me. Your apron will soon have a cool button! - mary the food librarian