Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

I had one of the best Fourths ever. It was all about family and it was just.....well.....nice. I woke up and went for a run and this beautiful sight was in the sky.



We went to Snooze for breakfast and I ordered some yummy red velvet pancakes with cream cheese icing. I wish I had taken a picture but I was much too anxious to eat them! MiniB sure liked them though!



After breakfast we walked around Old Town Fort Collins. I love the piano project going on in Old Town. There are random pianos placed all over town and there is a note on them asking that you just cover them if it starts to rain (there is a tarp nearby). What a great idea!







The kids were so excited to get their faces painted. Aren't they cute?




We ended the day with more family fun. I made a delicious apple pie and failed again to take a picture. What can I say? I'm all about eating the food and not stoping to capture it! Ha ha. I wish I could say we watched some fireworks but the kids were zonked and were asleep by 8:00pm. We could hear them though! It's the first 4th of July I didn't actually see one firework but it was one of my favorite ones nonetheless.

Pin It!

No comments: