Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It 'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

It is officially summer break around here! I will soon be running kids around to VBS, swimming, mini chef camp and more. We are hitting the high 80s here so once we hit the 90s, I am fashion challenged. I can only manage shorts and flip flops with a tank in the 90s. This outfit was definitely off by noon! You like my little Shih Tzu on the ground? She loves putting her belly on the warm patio.

Cardigan: Gap

T-shirt: Ann Taylor Loft

Boyfriend Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft

Shoes: Charming Charlies

Necklace: Lisa Leonard

Red Bracelet: Target

Experimenting with Color

Normally when I buy clothes, I seek out neutral colors. I'm trying to branch out but I still feel silly walking out of the house in such colorful clothing. It is so, well...not me. I can tell I'm uncomfortable in this picture! Oh well!

Cardigan: Old Navy

T-shirt: Gap

Pants: Ann Taylor Loft

Bracelet and Rings: Some silver jewelry store in Santa Fe

On a funny note, check out this picture and look in the background. Hilarious!!!

Pin It!

No comments: