Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

Instagram Friday

It's Instagram Friday and I'm linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged.

My beautiful girl--so sweet.

We had Rotissere chicken for dinner one night. MiniB was hilarious when he came to the table and said, "Yes! I love when we have Meat Swords for dinner." He has the best one-liners.

We went the library this week and the kids sat on the bench with the sculpture and burned their little buns in the hot sun. You can tell they look uncomfortable!

I love watching these two together. They are so different looking but they're getting to be buddies. If dogs communicate, I wonder what these two are saying to eachother?

Pin It!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Meat Swords hahahahaha so cute. You have a cute family. :) Have a good weekend.