Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Smores--Oreo style!

I saw a picture of Oreo Smores on Pinterest. I knew my kids would love it, and since making smores is on our summer to-do list, I bought the stuff. We're in the middle of fire-ravaged Colorado so we are under a fire ban. That means it was gas stove smores for us!

You have to try this! My kids were so excited you'd think Santa was coming tonight. Make sure you buy the Double Stuff though. There is an added bonus with the creme from the Oreo. Delish! Brian sure loved them!

Photobucket

Pin It!

7 comments:

Claire Justine said...

Ohh looks so yummy :)

Unknown said...

that sounds tasty ~ i think we need to try that!

Charlotte said...

Oh good grief that looks delicious!

Katie said...

this looks amazing!!! I do need to try that!!

glutenfreegreenbean said...

looks so yummy! there are gluten-free oreos, we should try them!

~julee~ said...

Shut the door!! I am SO trying these!

Little Miss Alizzi said...

Wowzersss!! These look Delish! I must try =D