Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursdays

It's Thursday, which means it is practically Friday, right? Time for My Favorite Things.

Silly Happy Sweet

I posted recently about our trip to Santa Fe. My favorite store in Santa Fe is the Nambe store. Do you know about Nambe? It is gorgeous stuff. They make "museum quality" dishware, barware, serverware, flatware, Christmas ornaments and more.

I have a collection of Nambe that I've received as gifts from my mother in-law through the years. I have a few bowls, a platter, a chip and dip tray, several vases, and some salt and pepper shakers. Oh they're beauties!

I purchased a heart-shaped Nambe bowl for myself to put my jewelry in. I love it! Here it is with a few Rosie Rosys from my shop.

I have a lot of jewelry so this bowl won't hold it all but it does hold my go-to earrings and rings. What do you store your jewelry in or on?

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: