Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursdays

It's Thursday and time for My Favorite Things Thursdays! Do you have a favorite receipe, app, link, craft, product, fashion trend or perfume to share? Link up, anything goes.

Silly Happy Sweet

I wanted to share one of my favorite tv shows and it seems appropriate because the new season starts back up on Sunday AND it is October.

I LOVE The Walking Dead (on AMC). I would never ever have thought I'd be so into a zombie show but the storyline is really, really good. At the end of every episode, Bri and I are always intrigued. We have watched all three seasons. If you have the opportunity to Netflix the past episodes, do it!

What I love about the show is not only the creepy factor but the character development is amazing. It is always a bummer when a favorite character becomes a zombie or dies.

After each episode there is another show called The Talking Dead with a host who goes over that week's episode with super fans and Hollywood celebrities who are also huge Walking Dead fans.

Check out an episode! It's a fun show!

Photobucket

Pin It!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

One of my best friends absolutely loves that show. :) Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

my hubby loooooves that show, and he doesn't like a lot of tv. I can't wait until we get moved into our house and unpack. I want to start sharing my favorite things again!!

Juneli said...

Great post and a lovely link-up! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours