Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sweet Knitted Rabbits

I have loved Little Cotton Rabbit's precious knitted rabbits for YEARS now. She will make a dozen at a time, a couple of times a year, and the moment they go on sale, they're gone. Imagine my surprise when she decided to start selling her rabbit pattern!

I made a boy and girl rabbit for my kids. It took me over two months to make them. I think they are sweet. My kids love them! These sweet rabbits aren't for heavy-duty play but rather look good on a shelf. Though made with much love, they are still rather delicate.

I named the boy Henry. I think he looks kind of Henry-ish. He has one ivory-colored ear. I love his sweet Robin's Egg's colored sweater.

I named the girl rabbit PJ. I love her stripes and polkadots.

And aren't these Mary Jane's just the sweetest? Love PJ!

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: