Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2015

SHS Book Club--Even More 2014 Books

I met my Goodreads goal for 2014 and read a total of 28 books. Rather than review every single book here, I've been posting a collage of pictures of the book and giving my star rating for each book (this is out of five stars).


Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs--Three stars

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn--Three stars

The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls--Three stars

Spelling It Like It Is by Tori Spelling--Two stars

The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman--Five stars

The Giver by Lois Lowry--Four stars

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith--Two stars

The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt--Three stars

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak--Five stars

Follow me on Goodreads here. Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: