Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Button Love



I am not a collector of much. But I have a cute collection of buttons. My mom used to save buttons. I have her collection and have since added on my own favorites. I don't seek out buttons but when I see some that I have to have, I buy them even if no purpose for them comes to mind.
MiniB discovered my button box and was FASCINATED. That is sweet and all but now I am finding buttons in his room and I'm a little protective of my buttons.
Aren't these cute? I'm loving the color combination lately. I'm probably excited for spring!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Philigry said...

oh, i love buttons. especially old ones. great collection.

erica said...

I love vintage buttons! I have tons of them and am afraid to use most of them. Isn't that strange? The aqua buttons are my favorite!

Julie said...

I am so jealous of those aqua ones!

STEPHANIE. said...

cute buttons!...I checked out your purse store too, I love your stuff!

Liz Harrell said...

Adorable! Love the colors as well.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute buttons. I love exploring button jars that people have to see what goodies are hiding in them. :)