Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Inspiration


Whew! It's been crazy around here. I've not had much time for creativity but rather than not blog, I thought I'd post some links to projects that I plan to start someday. First, the Boxy Pouch. I saw this on the Sew Mama Sew blog recently.

Little Boxy Pouch was created by Three Bears. I think it is the perfect project to use up some of your leftover fabric. I have some cute Japanese fabric picked out--just need to find some time.



My second inspirational link is Blurb. Have you heard of Blurb fellow bloggers? You can use Blurb to "slurp" your blog contents into a book. A pretty book too--coffee table pretty. I've been playing with a template and flowing content from my old blog. It's crazy the things you'd forget if you didn't write them. I am so glad that I keep a blog if not just for all the memories and pictures I've posted about! I have an idea that I'll also use Blurb to make a book for my second-born. I know it is pretty normal that the second child doesn't have a baby book. I just can't seem to find the time to go back and scrapbook a book for him. I've decided that I'd make life easier and use the digital images and the bits and pieces I've written in his journal to just Blurb a book. It is almost cheating but I can see by looking at the featured books, others have done it too!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've missed you on here! I like reading your blogs... welcome back after a week or so!