Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wrapping Up Summer








A couple of weekends ago we took a drive down to my hometown of Santa Fe. Whenever I tell someone I am from Santa Fe they go on and on about how wonderful it must have been to grow up there. It was a great place to grow up no doubt. I miss the food, the culture, the music, the art, the sky, and the sunsets. But I can't complain too much, afterall Colorado is pretty spectacular too. It is always good to go home though. It marked the end of our summer.

I can feel fall in the air when I wake up early to let the dogs outside. It's that crisp feeling in the air that reminds you the leaves will soon start to change. I can't believe how time flies by so quickly.

Pin It!

No comments: