Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there who make our lives so special. I was raised by my single dad so I am super blessed to have him. I love you dad! You're such a gift to me and our family. If not for your model, I wouldn't have made such a good choice in a husband so your blessings continue!

And to my husband who plays Ball Monster (almost daily!), reads books at night, says prayers, helps our kids with their soccer skills, cuts nails (I'm so bad at this!), BBQs for us, cuts fresh flowers for his girls, and works so hard daily so that we can have a good life, WE LOVE YOU. You are so loved, appreciated, and needed. I'm grateful to have you as a partner, a provider, a leader, a friend. Thank you for enduring us sometimes.

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: