Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday

Hello bloggy buddies! We are road tripping this week to my native Santa Fe. But the My Favorite Things show must go on!

If you're new to this linky party, feel free to join in and post your favorite recipe, fashion tip, outfit, product, makeup item, accessory, phone app, song, decorating tip, anything really!

Do you use your phone's camera more than your SLR or point-and-shoot? I know I do! My Favorite Thing this week is an iPhone app called FreePrints that allows you to print your iPhone photos and order them to be delivered to your home--all from your phone!

Here is the AMAZING part, you can order up to 85 free 4x6 photos per month. That adds up to 1000 free prints per year! Seriously, you can't beat that. You do pay for shipping and handling but only at most $9.99.

So, I can print this cute photo I took at a local festival (yes, that is a GIANT turkey leg, or as MiniB calls it, a "meat sword.").

Or I can print a picture of Pippa after her hair grooming. Isn't she cute? All iPhone photos that I had no idea what or how to get them printed.

Photobucket

Pin It!

4 comments:

JoKnows said...

Such a cool app! And Pippa is definitely worth printing in the cute little bow! :)

~julee~ said...

I've never seen that app, I'll have to check it out.

Love Pippa too, btw!

vintage grey said...

Such cute photos!! Have a great weekend! xo Heather

Mimi said...

turkey legs are so huge, sometimes they scare me, haha. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!