Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursdays

It's Thursday and time for My Favorite Things Thursday linky party. Please join the party if you have a favorite recipe, app, craft idea, everyday product, fashion idea, or favorite pin. Anything goes really!

Silly Happy Sweet

I love this time of year! My favorite place to visit this time of year is Starbucks! It's everyone's favorite, right??

My newest obsession is the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and the Caramel Apple Cider. Oh my! There is no better way to spend an afternoon than curled up with a good book while sipping your Starbucks. I love it!

What's your favorite Starbucks item?

Photobucket

Pin It!

3 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Those drinks look SO good. I am pretty wild about their vanilla roobois tea, I know, boring, but delicious to me. I do like cider but usually buy it from the co-op and warm it up at home.

k@ye said...

I'm not really a fan of Starbucks coffee so I can't name any favorite from them though I do love their blueberry muffin and cake pops! That drink looks yummy but I think I'd only be feasting on just the whip cream on top. :)

Unknown said...

I love Starbucks coffee when they make it right. I always love the White Chocolate Mocha with soy milk and lately I have added pumpkin sauce. I joined your gfc...hope you will follow me back. http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/