Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Little Zac Brown

You've probably seen a version of this hat somewhere. I thought it was so cute that I knit my own version. I keep hearing how MiniB looks like Zac Brown (he does!).

I love his little teeth in this picture. He was so very happy with his hat!

I've had quite a few people ask me for the pattern. I don't want to infringe on any copyright because I believe someone makes their livelihood selling them. I didn't write the pattern down the first time so when I made one for MiniMe, I wrote it down. I should put it on Ravelry or Etsy, but again, don't want overstep copyright issues. The entire reason I made it myself is that they retail for $38! Mine cost $8 to make.

Photobucket

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maigrir à tout prix said...

so cute !!