Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 11, 2013

Meet Kentucky Bucket!

We have a new puppy! He's so precious, I can hardly stand it. The kids named him Tucker. I call him Kentucky Bucket. He has the absolute sweetest personality ever! He is super calm and very playful.

He is 13 weeks old now and weighs less than 4lbs. Our other ShihTzu, Pippa, isn't too fond of him being here. She is slowly adjusting but doesn't like Tucker playing with her toys. Sometimes, just sometimes, she'll let him lay with her.

But, our Aspen seems the most fond of and tolerable of Kentucky. He's an old softie that way and has no trouble sharing. I love this guy.

This is the face that I see whenever I hold Tucker. I hope Pippa doesn't feel too bad and adjusts soon.

Photobucket

Pin It!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, he is cute! Pippa looks so sweet begging for attention :)

Kena said...

Oh my gosh, cute puppy! And nice name. ;)

~julee~ said...

I definitely think you should keep calling him Kentucky. ;)

My little pup looks at me the same way when I pet the cat. So of course I'll pet and talk to the cat just to get the dog all crazy. I'm mean like that.

Have a great weekend!

Danavee said...

Oh.My.Gosh. That FACE!