Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Gearing up for Spring Cleaning

I can't wait for Spring to hurry on up over here! Every spring I attempt some sort of Spring Cleaning. Last year I tackled my closet and our garage. You all have those pesky junk drawers and areas and/or closets in your home that you shudder in horror when you open them, right? Please tell me I'm not the only one. Just the other day I opened this closet and the blankets on the top fell on my head. It's always a race to shove stuff in there before the dreaded comforter topples on me. Usually I win but not the other day. I'm so over this closet.

While I'm at it, I think I'll tackle this Lego problem around here. Now I know you all are as sick as I am of stepping on pointy Legos with your bare feet! I have had enough of shrieking out in pain. Must. Organize. Legos. I've got some ideas I can't wait to share.

And let's discuss this mail pile.

If you are like me, you are a pile maker. I get to my piles....eventually. I also make piles for my husband to get to and when he doesn't, I "solve" the problem by shoving the mail in his top nightstand drawer. Like this....

Out of sight, out of mind. Only problem is then it is out of his mind too. And the next time I shove mail in there, it looks like this and then I still end up having to ultimately deal with it. No more baby. I have some ideas for this problem too.

How about this game cabinet? No ideas here yet but that is what Pinterest is for, right? I'll get back to you on this one.

Join me next week as each day I tackle these problems! Just writing it makes me feel better because now I'm committed to actually doing it! Yay!

What kind of Spring Cleaning do you do?

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: