Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Favorite Things: Follow Your Favorite Blogs on Your iPhone and iPad Via Feeddler

I use the Feeddler (Feeddler Pro on my iPhone) app to catch up on my favorite blogs on my devices. It's so simple! You download the app (it's currently free) and enter your Google account credentials and your favorite feeds will pop up and sync immediately. If you have several Google accounts that have different feeds on each, you can upload all of them and switch between the different accounts to read your regular feeds.

I love that the app will sync between devices so if I read some blog posts on my iPhone (which I do to pass the time while waiting for the kids to get out of school), then the next time I go to read some blog posts on my iPad, the app will mark as read the ones I read earlier that afternoon.

I often come across new blogs that I want to follow. It is so easy to add those new blogs to my list via Feeddler. I simply click on the "+" sign and add the name of the blog and Feeddler will update my blog feed list to include all future posts from my new blog.

Do you have a favorite app you use on your devices? What do you use?

Photobucket

Pin It!

2 comments:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I hadn't hear about Feeddler - it sounds cool! I use Reader on my computer, but I don't love it on my iPhone. I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Unknown said...

Oooh! I love this idea! Perfect for waiting in the car! Thanks for sharing!