Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Diangonal Lace Scarf-FINISHED!

I finished knitting the Diagonal Lace Scarf (published in Churchmouse Yarns and Teas). You can find the pattern on Ravelry here. The beauty of this scarf is that you can either make the wrap version or the scarf. I made the wrap but you'll see that it also serves as a scarf. The pattern is only $5.

This is my new favorite scarf/shawl/cowl. It's wide enough to be a shawl but you can also scrunch it to be a wrap around scarf or cowl. I have it by my bedside and wrap it around myself while I drink my nightly tea. It really is perfect.

Yarn: Spud & Chloe, Shitake, Fine

Needle: Size 6 (4mm)--I always use Addi circulars

The below image is the wrap version.

Here is my version as a cowl. (Forgive me for the bad selfie--all I see is my eye wrinkles! I'll blame it on little sleep since I had interrupted sleep last night. :) )

Here is my wrap version:

I love this wrap so much, I will probably make another. The pattern is fairly easy once you get the hang of it. You can easily catch a mistake since the pattern is so repetitive.

Are you knitting more now that it's getting cooler out?

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: