Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hickory Cap Finished!

I love Brooklyn Tweed. BT if you're listening, can I please become a test knitter and receive all of your patterns for free? I can't say enough great things about this company and their BEAUTIFUL patterns.

This cap was so very simple to knit and hardly requires much yarn at all. It only requires 160 yards of worsted weight wool! I have enough yard from my skein to knit one more. Below is the image that drew me to the pattern in the first place. I was looking for a hat that didn't smoosh my hair and make it static-y. This cap accomplishes just that.

Visit the Brooklyn Tweed site if you knit--you won't be disappointed. I have a long list of future projects. Their design team deserves some major kudos for making knitwear more fashion forward.

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: