Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Restocked and Ready!

I find myself blogging less and less these days. I do miss it though!

I'm still an avid reader and read every opportunity I have. I have a backlog of book reviews to post. I'm surprised how popular my reviews are but I'm thankful you like my reviews. I'll get back to them soon.

On an exciting note, my shop is restocked and ready for the holidays! My rose jewelry sales slow down over the cold winter months. I have put a lot of thought into how to branch out. My girls leather cuff bracelets sell so well that it is hard to keep them in stock. Leather cuffs are popular so I have stocked up on some leather cuffs that you can personalize yourself. It's fun! Basically you pick a cuff you like, and find a metal blank that you think would look good with your cuff. Choices include:

From there you think of a phrase that has meaning to you. Or maybe you already have a sentiment of your own and that's cool too! Here are a few we've used:

From here we'll hand stamp your message on your cuff. I hope you will like them and tell everyone you know about them. Here are some pics for you:

Here are some pics of some of selection of cuffs you can purchase at my shop. These are just a few of them. Visit www.sillyhappysweet.bigcartel.com for the entire selection.

I don't know why I never started an Instagram page for Silly Happy Sweet. I've had my bigcartel shop, blog, and Facebook page for some time. Won't you do me a favor and follow @sillyhappysweet on Instagram?

And because I love my blog readers, save 20% off any leather cuff by using the code SHS20 on any purchase from my shop.

I hope you are having a blessed and beloved Thanksgiving weekend. Stay safe out there while shopping! :)

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: