Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 24, 2015

SHS Book Club--More Books Read in 2014

I'm finding it hard to keep up with writing book reviews. So, I thought I'd create a collage of the books I've read. Titles and ratings below (out of five stars). I hope to write more detailed reviews in the future.

Blue Plate Special: An Autobiography of My Appetites by Kate Christensen--Two Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green--Five Stars

Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg--Four Stars

The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Café by Mary Simses--Two Stars

The House at Tyneford by Natasha Solomons--Three Stars

Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson--Four Stars

The Friendship Doll by Kirby Larson--Five Stars

Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter--One Star

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith--Four Stars

If you are on Goodreads, follow me here.

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: