Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh La La.....Orla!





I have fallen in love with Orla Kiely's designs. Her purses are some of the most beautiful handbags I've ever seen (though sadly out of my price range). Her travel bag collection would turn any head in any airport anyday. Too cute. I'd wallpaper my whole bathroom in her orange stem design if I could. But now Target is selling some of her housewares! I grabbed these goodies for my studio. Go get some of your own! Maybe Target will decide to start carrying Orla sheets, Orla pillows, Orla placemats, Orla underwear. Heck, anything Orla! Bring on the Orla!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Betty said...

Those are cute. I like the one with the blue background!

Anonymous said...

Bloglines just did a huge update on your feed. Been wondering where you were! These are cute!

Elissa said...

these are fun! i have to say, i love target.

v8grrl said...

I bought those the other day also!

I love them...they match my new computer room perfectly, the only problem is ...Target only puts a few out at a time so I'm afraid I keep missing something

v8

Anonymous said...

I saw them in Target and gave a squeal of delight...my girls thought I was a bit nuts. (I am. Sigh...)