Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30-Day Challenge (2)

I t is day #2 of the 30-day photo challenge. Today's mission: Take an outfit picture. UGH! UGH! UGH! Seriously? Let me tell you, this was a hard one. I love looking at everyone's What I Wore Wednesday images at The Pleated Poppy and had NO IDEA just how tough it is to take a full-body image of myself. It is quite a coincidence that today is Wednesday so I'm going to link up with The Pleated Poppy just for today....

Striped shirt: Ann Taylor Loft

Capris: Ann Taylor Loft

Belt: Target

Shoes: Target

Ring: Target

Necklace: You can't see but I have to give credit to Lisa Leonard and her lovely creations!

Mini Me wanted in on a picture of her own. Here she is in her school uniform from French Toast!

I had initially tried to take my picture inside with some heels I think are much cuter than my flip flops. Honestly it looked terrible so I moved it outside and I couldn't book it into position and beat my timer with my heels on so I switched to my flip flops. Here is my inside image. How do you all do it who participate in the What I Wore posts? I have newfound respect! I'm sooo ready to take cloud pictures tomorrow. I'm much more inspired by nature!

Pin It!

No comments: