Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Creative Space



Since my creative space is clean, I am happy to participate in kootoyoo's creative space posting. The above is a view from the doorway. I have a sewing table but this tall table and stool are working until my table is back in action. I like to listen to Pandora on my computer. The white clear bins are where I keep my felted purse patterns and mailing supplies for Stripes-N-PolkaDots, my felted pattern company. The jars on the bottom shelf are where I keep my ribbons and brooches for my purses.



Here are my shelves. I have a lot of sewing and knitting books that I'm sure you recognize. I also store all of my Interweave and Quilting magazines here. I store all of my buttons in the green ceramic holder. MiniMe made me that picture in the white frame using her little fingers and paint. And of course, my sweet dolls are sitting on the shelf waiting for someone to give them a home from my Etsy shop.



And here are my shelves for some of my stash (both fabric and knitting) as well as wrapping paper, paper supplies, stamping stuff, felting supplies, stuff for doll-making, and all of my other miscellaneous crafty stuff (glue, glitter, spools of thread, embroidery stuff, tape, inks, beads, etc.) My cutting table is usually smack dab in the center of the room. And my son usually pulls out all of the skeins of yarn that he can reach. The room is more often a disaster but that is when I'm productive! I love this room because it is ajacent to the play room in our basement. MiniMe and MiniB play away while I sew or cut fabric. I never feel too far away from them.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a neat, clean and organized space. Thanks for posting! I always like seeing other people's creative space. :)

Kirsty said...

Your space is beautifully organised.

Jemma. said...

I am very much coveting your inbuilt cabinets. One day, Jemma.