Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mystery Revealed


T he other day, I showed you some fabric swatches and said I hoped to be done with my mystery project by weekend's end. Well............





I'd seen these "swatch portraits" around and had been searching for something for this powder bath wall. It's a tiny bathroom (hence the bad lighting and strange angles of pictures). I have a hard time finding art that I like and if I do, it usually isn't affordable. Well, fabric is essentially art! I'll post my process in the next day or so. If you're just dying to find out though, I followed The Purl Bee's instructions.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh see, I LOVE this idea. Great idea - I love making my own art. Plus, when people ooooo and aaaaah over it, you can take ALL the credit!

Elissa said...

oh, this was the first thing i EVER saw on the purl bee and they hooked me right there. love it. want to do it somewhere here too, but i would LOVE to be able to do it all with vintage hoops. that would require me having time to find said vintage hoops. your looks great though...

Jenn Maruska said...

Lovely fabrics you've put together!