Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Wish List


I saw that some crafty bloggers were making their lists available. I thought I'd share my list of greatly wanted items. First up...





I Love Patchwork: 25 Irrestible Zakka Projects to Sew by Rashida Coleman Hale



French General: Handmade Soirees-Simple Projects for Special Occasions by Kaari Meng and Jon Zabala



A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg




A Year of Mornings by Maria Vettese and Stephanie Congdon Barnes




Patchwork Style: 35 Simple Projects for a Cozy & Colorful Life by Suzuko Koseki




One Yard Wonders: 101 Fabulous Fabric Projects by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins

Tomorrow I'll share my list of patterns on my wish list.

Pin It!

3 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I can't speak for the other books, but "Patchwork Style" is a feast for the eyes. Lots of wonderful ideas to be found. I would love to get my hands on a copy of the "One Yard Wonders" book as well.

Philigry said...

oh, that is a great list! I have the book year of mornings. it is pretty great! i hope you get everything you want!

Unknown said...

Those are all great choices! I would be delighted with any of them!