Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SLR Fashion Bag!




This is a picture of my new fashion camera bag/purse! Isn't it AWESOME? I actually won this gorgeous bag. I have never wanted to win anything more and I was amazed when Maile let me know I'd won. Go check out her site and purchase one for yourself. How many times have you wished you could carry your SLR camera in a cute bag? Look no further! Maile's bags are way worth the money.

Here is a picture of the inside. Obviously I needed my camera to take a picture of the bag so you can't see how my camera fits perfectly inside. There are spaces for your lenses too.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is a ROCKIN' bag! To own it, a dream! To win it...well, that just tops dreamland!