Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quilting Along

S orry for my long absence. Life can sometimes get in the way of my creativity and blogging. I've missed it though and I've spent a great amount of time catching up on all your blogs.

I finally finished this quilt I started, oh well, a YEAR AND A HALF AGO! Like I said, life got in the way.

I love hexagons but they are really hard to quilt. I don't think I'll ever quilt a hexagon again. The design of this quilt is my own. When I started the quilt we were living in a different house and I finished it in another house. The final size of the quilt is much smaller than I'd initially intended but after working on these teeny little hexagons, I was ok with making the quilt a square.




Pin It!

No comments: