Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello Monday

I am so incredibly grateful to all the military men and women of today and the past, those who've lost their lives in service, and all who have had the courage and strength to serve--THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I hope you feel the love you deserve today.

Since today is also Monday, I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard for Hello Monday!

Hello sweet Aspen. I can't believe you turn 10 next month. It seems like yesterday I was engulfed by all your puppiness and clumsy Labby kisses. I'm trying to so hard to be aware that time is short and soaking you in whenever I can.

Hello breakfast for dinner. I promise that they ate decent cereal before I let them eat the junky cereal. Checkmark one off our Summmer To Do list!

Hello new summer pjs. I can't wait to wear you out and outgrow you!

Pin It!

No comments: