Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Photo Challenge: Bokeh

This challenge is hard!!!! I've only been able to accomplish taking a Bokeh picture once before and it involved my Christmas tree lights. Since it is May, I was worried how I'd accomplish this one. I watched several You Tube videos about how to take a Bokeh picture. Bokeh is Japanese for "blur." Most bokeh images are of twinkly lights in the background that look like orbs, while something in the foreground is in focus. Or, you've probably seen images with car lights whizzing in a blur in the picture. There are also lots of cool nature images with dew drops of water in focus while the background is a blur--love those! Here is my best attempt at bokeh!

I'm so proud of B, who took this bokeh image of our irises. He's pretty good!

Pin It!

No comments: