Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Best iPhone Cases

I'm going to let you in on a little secret about one of my favorite things. I'm going to tell you where you can find the best selection of the best quality iPhone cases. Trust me, I've searched high and low.

Zazzle is the place to find or customize your case. You can bring in images of your own to create your case. Many cases allow you to add your initials. The selection is so amazing, I guarantee you will find what you are looking for and then some. Each case comes in a Barely There form (just a light cover), Tough form (a more heavy-duty form but still light enough), and the one I always buy--Tough Xtreme. Tough Xtreme is for those of you that buy Otterbox cases because you are hard on your phones. Here are just a few in their various tough forms (cute, right?):

Zazzle has a promotion going so that if you enter BLOOMSAVINGS you can save $5 to $35 depending on what you spend.

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: