Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finished Table



Do you remember this table? You can read about it here. Basically I paid $15 for it on Craigslist (and got a nice Singer sewing machine with it too!).

Well, I sanded, primed, repainted, and put all new hardware on it and here is the finished result!





I am so happy with the end result. It is hard to get a good image that captures the color but it is basically a green/blue shade of paint. I think it is cute and much more functional than my old table!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

oh it is SO cute. I LOVE how it turned out. You are SOOO talented. :)

Anonymous said...

Really great job recycling an old desk!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

That turned out great! wanna come do mine? FAB!