Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Fabric Wish List


Today I wanted to share my favorite fabrics with you. I'm a Fat Quarter Shop fan. I like their web site. It is easy to navigate and I like being able to see the coordinating fabrics in a line all together. So, all of the following colorways can be found at FQS.










I can't get enough of all the Japanese import fabrics. They're pricey but so unique and fun. I recently discovered Fabricworm's Etsy shop. I also recently discovered sewdeerlyloved's Etsy shop. I'm planning to make a car quilt for MiniB and found that her shop offered the perfect mix of red and aqua Japanese fabrics. I love these Japanese cuties:








I hope you've enjoyed my wish list sharing. I'd love to know if you post your wish lists. Maybe I'll get some more ideas!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Hi Carolyn!
You so sweetly left me a message about my doggie and I wanted to come by and say hello and thank you! WHEW! She's going to fine.
Your blog is charming - I'm coveting all those fabrics you posted. I'll look forward to following along with you.
Thank you again and wishing you a lovely weekend!
Sally

stitching under oaks said...

Thanks for these links. I love that russian doll fabric...gonna have to check that out!

Mandy said...

Oh my.... you bad! I had to go & browse there & found some gnomes that I must have!!!!