Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2015

SHS Book Club

I'm almost caught up with my book reviews! Here is the last batch from 2014 and all the way up to January of 2015. I've read two more books since these but I'll post on those later.

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini--Five stars (I have loved every book he has written!)

Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham--One star (I was surprised. I like Lena but this book wasn't for me.)

Number the Stars by Lois Lowry--Four stars

Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline--Five stars

Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld--Four stars (I loved American Wife by this author too; see review here)

Smart Money Smart Kids: Raising the Next Generation to Win with Money by Rachel Cruze and Dave Ramsey--Five stars

Still Foolin' Em' by Billy Crystal--Three stars

The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year--Four stars (What can I say, I love all things pop culture. It intrigues me.)

Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult--Two stars

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments: